Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Packet Forwarding Rate:||80Mbps||Optical Power:||+2~ -27dBm|
|Full Load Power Consumption:||≤56W||Power Supply:||DC + AC Dual Power Supply|
Fiber optical communication equipment EPON OLT 8 PON ports with 8 PON ports , 8 *
10/100/1000M ethernet ports , 4 SFP+ slots
PON has now became a popular network technology all over the globe. It first came in to being in 1995. The International Telecommunication Union (ITU) standardized two initial generations of PON – APON and BPON. And the advancement of PON network has never stopped. Until now, the recent PON standard of NG-PON2 has been put forward in 2015. With the maturity of PON, people are more easily accessible to networks today. But what does PON exactly mean? What’s the composition of PON network? The following part will give you the answer.
PON, also known as passive optical network, is a technology in telecommunication that implements a point-to-multipoint (P2MP) architecture. Unpowered fiber optic splitters are used to enable a single optical fiber to serve multiple end-points such as customers instead of providing individual fibers between the central office (hub) and customer. According to different terminations of PON, the network system can be divided into fiber-to-the-home (FTTH), fiber-to-the-curb (FTTC), fiber-to-the-curb (FTTB), etc. To be specific, a PON is made up of an optical line terminal (olt) at the service provider’s hub and a number of optical network units (ONUs) or optical network terminals (ONTs) near end users. And “passive” is just used to describe that no power requirement or active electronic component is included for transmitting signals in the system.
EPON or Ethernet PON uses the Ethernet packets instead of ATM cells. Upstream and downstream rates of EPON are able to achieve up to 10 Gbps. It is now widely applied to FTTP or FTTH architecture to serve multiple users. With the advantages of scalability, simplicity, multicast convenience and capability of providing full service access, many Asian areas adopt EPON for their networks.
NTW-E18008C series is a cassette OLT switching device designed by NATYWISH, provides 8 * downlink PON ports , 8* uplink ethernet RJ45 ports, 4* optical SFP slots, only 1U height. 1. Provide a high density PON port, overall unit can support 512 ONU terminals, capacity is larger than regular cassette OLT, every PON port supports splitting ratio 1:64, PON optical transceiver is hot plug design, support 20km transmission distance.
1. EPON: NTW-E18008C series complies with IEEE802.3ah and YD/T 1475-2006 standard.
2. System capacity: Single PON port can support the access of 64 terminals, the overall unit can support 512 ONU terminals.
3. Uplink port: support many different types of metropolitan area network interface combination, according to network situation , select 1000M or 10000M port.
4. Device size: 1U, occupies little space in the computer room,less power consumption,reduces business operating cost.
5. High reliability guarantee, support dual power supply.
1. Provide a high density PON port, overall unit can support 512 ONU terminals, capacity is larger than regular cassette OLT, every PON port supports splitting ratio 1:64, PON optical transceiver is hot plug design, support 20km transmission distance.
2. Support PON optical fiber redundancy protection,automatic link road protection switching in the case of optical fiber failure.
3. Support ethernet function, provide effective isolation guarantee mechanism, VLAN isolation, port protection,MAC address binding, IP address binding, port speed limit, queuing technique ,flow control technology etc.
Packet Forwarding Rate(IPv4/IPv6)
|8*PON ports,8*10/100/1000 Base-T ports,4*10G SFP slots.|
Dual power supply,support dual AC input,dual DC input and AC+DC input
AC:input 90～240V 47/63Hz,
Full Load Power Consumption
1.8*PON ports,8*10/100/1000Base-T electrical port, 4*SR/LR/ER port.
2.Dual AC power supply,dual DC power supply,DC+AC power supply can be optional.
Contact Person: Echo Wang