Payment & Shipping Terms:
|1+1 Power Supply Backup:||DC+AC Power Supply Can Be Optional||Downlink PON Ports:||8 Ports|
|Uplink Ethernet RJ45 Ports:||8 Ports||Interface:||SC|
Ehternet passive optical network EPON OLT 8 ports optical line terminal with 8 PON
ports , 8GE ports and 4 SFP slots
Passive optical network (PON) is a very significant class of fiber access system in the world and it enjoys a dominant position in the access market. GPON and EPON are the two classifications of PON. The primary differences between the GPON and EPON lie in the protocols used for upstream and downstream communications. This article will introduce PON, GPON and EPON sequentially.
Passive Optical Networks (PON)
A PON is a fiber network that only uses fiber and passive components like PON splitters and combiners rather than active components like amplifiers, repeaters, or shaping circuits. Thus PON network costs significantly less than those using active components, but it has a shorter range of coverage limited by signal strength. An active optical network (AON) is able to cover a range to about 100 km (62 miles), while a PON is typically limited to fiber cable runs of up to 20 km (12 miles). PON is also called FTTH (fiber to the home) network.
The typical PON arrangement is a point to multi-point (P2MP) network where a central optical line terminal (OLT) at the service provider’s facility distributes TV or Internet service to as many as 16 to 128 customers per fiber line. Dividing a single optical signal into multiple equal but lower-power signals, the optical splitters distribute the signals to users. An ONU (optical network unit) terminates the PON at the customer’s home. Usually, ONU communicates with ONT (optical network terminal). The ONU/ONT may be one device.
NTW-E18008C series is a cassette OLT switching device designed by NATYWISH, provides 8 * downlink PON ports , 8* uplink ethernet RJ45 ports, 4* optical SFP slots, only 1U height. 1. Provide a high density PON port, overall unit can support 512 ONU terminals, capacity is larger than regular cassette OLT, every PON port supports splitting ratio 1:64, PON optical transceiver is hot plug design, support 20km transmission distance.
1. EPON: NTW-E18008C series complies with IEEE802.3ah and YD/T 1475-2006 standard.
2. System capacity: Single PON port can support the access of 64 terminals, the overall unit can support 512 ONU terminals.
3. Uplink port: support many different types of metropolitan area network interface combination, according to network situation , select 1000M or 10000M port.
4. Device size: 1U, occupies little space in the computer room,less power consumption,reduces business operating cost.
5. High reliability guarantee, support dual power supply.
1. Provide a high density PON port, overall unit can support 512 ONU terminals, capacity is larger than regular cassette OLT, every PON port supports splitting ratio 1:64, PON optical transceiver is hot plug design, support 20km transmission distance.
2. Support PON optical fiber redundancy protection,automatic link road protection switching in the case of optical fiber failure.
3. Support ethernet function, provide effective isolation guarantee mechanism, VLAN isolation, port protection,MAC address binding, IP address binding, port speed limit, queuing technique ,flow control technology etc.
Packet Forwarding Rate(IPv4/IPv6)
|8*PON ports,8*10/100/1000 Base-T ports,4*10G SFP slots.|
Dual power supply,support dual AC input,dual DC input and AC+DC input
AC:input 90～240V 47/63Hz,
Full Load Power Consumption
1.8*PON ports,8*10/100/1000Base-T electrical port, 4*SR/LR/ER port.
2.Dual AC power supply,dual DC power supply,DC+AC power supply can be optional.
Contact Person: Echo Wang